Recap of March Goals:
1. Teaching Licensure Program Enrollment- I am accepted, enrolled, and registered for classes this summer and fall.
2. Financial Aid- Everything is filled out and turned in.
3. Run 50 miles this month- This one is laughable! I think I might have ran 15 miles...I will say I hurt my ankle wrestling with the kids, so it's been swollen and sore, so I really haven't pushed it too much. But I do go to 3 workout classes at the Y each week. So I have been doing that.
4. Have 2 new couples/families over for dinner- This one was not for the lack of trying, darn schedules! But we were able to reconnect with old friends and have dinner with them. We are still trying this month to have new people over or go out with new friends.
5. Meal Plan- We have done pretty well, I would say 75% success rate.
6. Date my kids- I accomplished this one. Each girl got special time with me, and we had lots of fun!
7. Catch up on my Bible reading plan- Yes, I finished! It was a lot, and it was hard work, but I completed it and earned my little badge on the YouVersion app.
Now onto some goals for April...
1. Eat clean (80/20) and workout 4-5 days a week- my 3 workout classes I take at the Y are great, although I take 2 in one day...so I need to up my game with the other days.
2. Read 2 books-
Up At Night by Pete Wilson- I am on the launch team for this book
The Survival Guide for Parents of Gifted Kids by Sally Yahnke Walker
3. Go one a date with my husband- we are really bad at this, and we are going to Florida for a week in May for our 10 year anniversary, but I would love to go on a date with him before that.
4. Print pictures off from Lucy's birthday- I am down right awful at printing pictures. For Lucy's birthday we had a photo booth with Anna and Elsa, and I told the parents I would get them copies of the pictures I took, umm that was in December. I need to do this!
I think that about does it for April. I am taking 6 classes this summer for my teaching certificate/masters in education program. So I am really trying to simplify life and enjoy it now, because come June 1st, whoa watch out.