It's time again...Miscellany Monday!
1. Yesterday was my first Sunday to attend church as a "regular" in over 2 years...Eric taught, so it was nice to sit down front and listen to him with no worries!
2. Today is the first Monday in over 2 years I am not working! Trust me, I have plenty to do here at home, but I am soaking up all my time just enjoying doing nothing!
3. I am starting a new Bible study with two cool sisters, I am beyond excited! We are going to be doing "What Happens When Women Say Yes to God." Can not wait!
4. I had my last event at church on Saturday, we did an Easter Egg-stravaganza! It was fun, lots of people came out, kids got popcorn, snow cones, candy, prizes, the works. It was a nice way to go out.
5. Lastly, I am hosting a Virtual Party for the beautiful ladies of The Mercy House Kenya. If you have never heard of The Mercy House Kenya before go here and read ALL about it! It's a beautiful ministry, with awesome people overseeing it, and their mission is totally Godly.
Or watch this little video to learn more!
I signed up to host a virtual party to introduce you all to their great shop! The shop has beautiful items in it that the ladies of The Mercy House Kenya make. I was given this gorgeous paper bowl to review, and let me tell you gorgeous does not begin to describe it! It is made of old magazines wrapped up and shellacked together, but it's color and beauty are stunning. Trust me, I am sure you are like "oh nice, old magazines." But friends, let me tell you how amazing it just is. Every time I walk by this bowl on my island, I am stopped by the colors, and I am reminded to pray for the ladies who made this bowl. Best of all people are stopped by this bowl, too. We had friends over and they all were like "what is that?" "Did you make that?" It's a great way to start the conversation about this terrific ministry doing awesome things for the ladies in Kenya. I am not sure I could be more excited about all of this!
I got the paper heart ornament for my mom and mother-in-law, again, gorgeous!
I got the tote bag for my mom, way bigger in person!
I got the beaded necklace for my niece, she loved it!
You can not go wrong with anything from the shop!
So here is the deal...now you have a chance to win some store credit from the Mercy House Shop to get a little something for yourself! Here's how you can enter...
1. Go to the Mercy House Shop, look around, come back and tell me what you would get...this is required to enter the giveaway!
2. Like The Mercy House Kenya on Facebook, come back and tell me you did!
3. Tweet about this giveaway, make sure you include me in the tweet...@katelynferguson, come back and tell me about your tweet!
4. Blog about this Virtual Party and Giveaway! Make sure to leave another comment telling me!
**Giveaway ends Sunday, April 8, at midnight CST**
Enjoy "shopping" and good luck!
**Disclaimer: I was freely given this bowl by The Mercy House Kenya, my opinions are just that, ALL my own**