It's Monday, you know what that means...some miscellany goodness!
2. My mom is coming to visit this week! I am so excited to see her and hang out. Plus, the girls are over the moon that grandma will be here.
3. I am about to embark on the most arts and crafts projects I have ever done at one time...Molly gets to celebrate her half birthday since her real birthday is in August, so February 8th she is allowed to bring in healthy treats for her class. Our school has done away with cupcakes, cookies, etc. I am so-so on this new rule. I get it, but it takes the fun out of the celebration, I think, says the cupcake lover over here. Then we have Valentine's Day to get ready for...which I totally found a cute printable on Pinterest that I think am going with this year.
4. Speaking of Valentine's Day...I can't wait to share with you all what I am going to do for the girls and Eric. Think love notes...stay tuned!
5. Lucy has decided she is going to throw temper tantrums now...lovely. I guess I naively thought since she communicates so well, we would be skipping the temper tantrum stage. Guess again. It started Friday and has not let up since. Pray for me!
6. Downton Abbey did not disappoint last night, nope, not at all!
7. Tonight is my monthly Virtual Community Group with other Pastor's Wives from across the country! I love this night! Community, encouragement, laughter, prayer, and just fun!
I think that's it...better finish pinning so I can get crafting! Happy Monday!